Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can You Digi It?: Tribute to My Fur Baby!!!


Can You Digi It?

Hello and welcome to another digital challenge with at the Can You Digi It? challenge blog!!!  I've done something a bit different for this challenge and made a digital scrapbook page!

Our theme this time around is "Little Ones"~

Here's my page~
(I may have to make it into a layout one of these days...)

Products used~
(HERE for CYDI? the store)

by Green Goddess Creations
Paws Up Paper Pack - Click Image to Close

by Green Goddess Creations
Scrumptious Paper Pack - Click Image to Close

by Green Goddess Creations
Washi Tape - Pretty Polka Dot - Click Image to Close

by Green Goddess Creations
Glittered Journaling Spots - Click Image to Close

by Striped Elephants
Stitched Scalloped Ribbons (set of 14) - Click Image to Close

My little fur baby is SUCH a big part of my life!  Because my DH and I have struggled for about 7 years with infertility, she has become such a comfort to us in the past few years we've had her.  She is the sweetest, cuddliest, darlingest puppy anyone could ever have.  I am so grateful to God for sending her to us!  I can say, along with other parents of "rescued" pets, that SHE rescued us more than we rescued her.  I love her so!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my little page!  If I ever turn it into a layout, I'll let you know! ;)  I do hope that you'll come and join us in this fun challenge!  HUGS and happy {digi} creating! :)

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh what a cutie patootie!!! Hundie is gorgeous! I know exactly how you feel, we feel the same way about all 3 of our rescues. Never a bad day with these puppies. Not having kids ... no longer an issue for us. We are blessed 3 times over! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Mynnette!

xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Mynnette! I know what you mean about the comfort they give. Love my little fur baby to bits and bits. Give Hundie a little pat on the head from me ;)

Jacqueline said...

It's so lovely to see Hundie on your blog again Mynnette - she's such a star. Beautiful page - Jacqueline xx