Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last post for today...

Okay, last post for today!  This card is my favorite of the 4 I created yesterday.  It turned out better than expected and just makes me quite happy!

Here it is~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~




I've used glitter paper by DCWV, vellum from my stash, silver embossing powder by Stampendous!, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

This card was in my head after the last Muse card and I had to let it out.  I loved the bold flowers with fun centers, the way some of the leaves went off the panel, and was again inspired by the way the flowers framed the sentiment in the CASE card.  This card was born from those elements!  Fun flower centers, leaves off the edge, and floral framed sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope you like what you see and that you've been inspired to come and play along with these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

22 comments:

Fabiola said...

sublime! biz

Deepti said...

Fabulous card :) perfect for all the challenges :)

Gillian R said...

Wow, just wow. So stunning

Bev said...

My goodness Mynnette you have been busy today!

All your cards are stunning and look so stylish. I thank the snow for keeping you at home so you could share all your creative inspirations with us lesser talented crafters.

Thanks
Bev x


Sue - said...

Gorgeous that vellum flower is great.

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhh I like your pretty vellum embossed flower Mynnette! Lovely lovely card ;)

Julie Reed said...

Gorgeous Mynette x

Karen Petitt said...

Oh my word Mynn - I so wish we got the same stamps as you Americans do from SU. I don't think I have ever seen this flower stamp and I love it! In fact I love the whole card, really beautiful and elegant hugs Karen x

Unknown said...

it's a splendid card!!!!

Joyce said...

Just gorgeous. I especially love your vellum flower.

Pia S said...

The vellum flower is gorgeous, Mynnette, and I like the combination of stamped and die cut leaves. The pierced frame is such a fantastic detail, works perfectly for this elegant, clean design. Love it!

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette , the flower looks terrific.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Jacqueline said...

Wow - vellum and sparkle - stunning - Jacqueline xx

Suzanne Russell said...

The silver embossed vellum is gorgeous! Love the whole card.

Margaret Peppers said...

I love the vellum and embossing. This is a beautiful card. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing.

Anita said...

Ow! This is gorgeous! I'm in love with that stunning flower :)
Anita

landerson213 said...

Love love love this card! Those silver leaves with the velum and silver flower are perfection! With just a touch of pink in the center that flower is stunning! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Jenni's Jems said...

Wow love the silver embossed flower it just jumps straight out at you! x

Greta said...

Love the vellum flower & the silver leaves--beautiful!

Jen Nelson said...

mynette this is absolutely stunning

love it

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Linda said...

Beautiful. So elegant.

Sarah G said...

Love your card - that vellum flower is beautiful! Great take on the Muse card :)