Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!  If you feel like you're not loved today--you're wrong!!!  YOU ARE LOVED!!!  And the best way to feel loved is to share YOUR love with other people!  You'd be amazed how loved and how much love you feel for others when you serve them.  It doesn't have to be a gift, it would be something as simple as a hello or a smile!  Start small, then work your way up!!!  God's love will then fill your entire being!  Now, for some crafty & YUMMY sharing...

Here's a little treat I created for my co-workers~

Isn't that fun?!  Heart shaped jelly beans!  All different cherry flavors!  The glitter paper I used is by Recollections and all other supplies used are by Stampin' Up!.

The love of MY life~

What my darling husband made me~


He's so amazing to me!  I'll never forget how upset I was when we were first married and he didn't bring me flowers (still doesn't) and/or candy or any of those other romantic things husbands are "supposed" to do.  You want to know what I discovered within the first few months of marriage?  He shows his love for me by serving me.  And he was much happier than I was about our relationship.  So, I now appreciate his service--that is true love--and I try to reciprocate...so I guess I'd better get offline and go make his Valentine's gift! (It's food again...Neapolitan cake balls to be exact...maybe I'll blog about them later...)

Anyway, don't ever forget that you are loved!  If you don't believe me, email me and I will send you proof!  If you know you're loved, pay it forward in an act of service today, friends!!!  HUGS and happy stamping!!! :)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet gift for your co-workers! Fun pics of your loves too ~ Happy Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

Your co-workers are going to be spoiled by you today! What an amazing gift. And you are definitely blessed with a husband who serves you and appears to be a pretty good cook, too! Hope you have a very happy Valentine's Day!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, this treat bag is my favorite - cherry jelly beans - yummerz! And, it's darling - your co-workers must have loved this. The picture of the cinnamon rolls made my stomach growl!! And, the picture of your DH and puppy is wonderful!