Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Inkspirational: February Sketch Challenge

Hi, friends!  Thanks to all of you who joined in our challenge last week at Inkspirational!  We're back this week for a fabulous sketch challenge!

We've got a fabulous sponsor this month--Eclectic Anthology!!!  There are some AMAZING freebies over there and so some of the DT will be using them through the month--you might see some digital artwork, too!


{Freebies}

This month's winner will win a $30 gift card 
to this fabulous digital store!

Here's this week's sketch~

My creation~

Details~




Inside right.
Inside left.
I've used an image by our fabulous sponsor, patterned papers by DCVW and Stampin' Up,  pearls by Studio 112, a CD case from I don't know where, a doily from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I wanted to go for something different this week and when I came across a random CD case, I KNEW it was fate!  Thus my gift card holder came to be!  The pocket on the inside is for the gift card and I could even add another card in this.  And the best part?  Already "gift wrapped"!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you'll come and join us this week and I hope you'll stop and leave some love for the other gals on my DT!  Happy stamp{ink}! :)

9 comments:

sandie said...

What a cool idea! I love how on the front the blues all tie in, they really pop!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea Mynnette and executed beautifully!

Unknown said...

Excellent work!!!!!

Kylie said...

This is awesome and inkspirational, Mynnette!!!!!! I love this idea sooooo much!!!! xx

Marina said...

Hi Mynette
What a fabulous idea this is! I love the mix of bright colours you've used - they go beautifully with the marigold image.
Marina

Jacqueline said...

A great idea Mynnette - very pretty - Jacqueline xx

Pia S said...

I love the idea of using a CD cover as gift card holder! I might borrow your idea real soon...

Unknown said...

I love that idea! Beautiful papers and I love that floral image on the inside left. Hope you had a great week!
hugs,
Ellen

Lisbeth K said...

Such a superb idea! Love your colors, and everything! Beautiful, beautiful :)