Wednesday, July 16, 2014

DDD: Flip Flops + Wednesday Wisdom

Hi, friends!  It's Wednesday so that means it's time for another post from me with a creation using beautiful digital elements from Diane's Daydream Designs!  This time I've got a card that's been sent to a sweet friend who recently moved--just to share a little sunshine!

Here's the card~


I kept this card relatively simple so that it could be mailed more easily.  I love these fun flip flop images!  The summer color scheme is just what's been grabbing me lately.  Trying to be more happy and cheerful! :)

God wants us to make sure that we share His love with our brothers and sisters.  I know I've said this almost every single Wednesday, but I just feel the need to reiterate the importance of reaching out.  Follow those spiritual promptings.  Reach out--to everyone.  Reach out today to someone that you might not think of usually.  Sometimes those who appear to be strong are really struggling and you just don't know.  You'll never truly know your brothers and sisters unless you TRY.  So, my plea today is for you to PLEASE TRY.

Thank you for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like what you see!  Go grab these goodies from the Daydream Designs store today!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping to you all!




8 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful post Mynn and OH so cute card :)

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE card and sure to bring that smile!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

I love the way you used sequins in your super cheerful card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card Mynn.
Gr Karin

Fabiola said...

super chou Mynnette, très fun et colorée et si estivale, biz

Manuela said...

This is such a cute card, I like the image and the colours. Cool :D
Lots of love, Manuela

Taunya Butler said...

What an incredibly fun and sweet card - so bright and happy!! It creates a smile all by itself!! Love those flipflops - so cheery and everything about the card just enhances them!! Love the sentiment and I love being friends with you!!!

Diane Noble said...

Cute, cute, cute. Summery fun and absolutely delightful layout, Mynn. You are soooo talented. Thanks for all you do for Daydream Designs. You are indeed....dreamy!!!