Thursday, July 10, 2014

Great Impressions: Sweet Day

Hi, friends!  It's time for another post using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a card made with some of our NEWEST stamps and I just adore the way this CAS creation turned out!


Here's my card~

Details~



This butterfly image is just SO perfect--I love all the little flowers it's made up of!  The only thing I accented them with was a few liquid pearl dots.  The sentiment screams blackboard so I decided to do white embossing on deep gray to kind of go along with that feel.  What do you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oooooh I LOVE those butterflies!! Very pretty card Mynn!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Mynn.
Gr Karin

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mynn
Beautiful card.
The butterflies are gorgeous.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Deepti said...

This is so elegant, the blue and the gray looks amazing :)

Kim Heggins said...

I love this...your butterflies are just stunning.

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! You rocked this CAS card! It is gorgeous! Have a great week my friend :D

Taunya Butler said...

This butterflies, though, they flitted right into my heart and melted it!! They are gorgeous and the jewels you added just make them sparkle and shine (Alot like you - you sparkle and shine!!)Love the message and how you layered it!! Have a sweet, happy day!!