Sunday, July 6, 2014

Great Impressions: Monthly Challenge: Animal Friends

Hi, friends!  It's time for another post using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a card made for our monthly challenge--ANIMAL FRIENDS!  That's right, any card or creation with an animal on it can be linked up with us!

Here's my card~

Details~



Products used: F583 Foxy, F189 Nicest Perks

I just LOVE this new fox image!!!  I just used part of the long sentiment because I like the look of the font--I love the versatility of stamps!  The sweet fox is one of the newer images available HERE in the Great Impression store!  I hope you like it as much as I do!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and wonderful card Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

That is the sweetest little fox!! This is adorable Mynn, love it!

Becky said...

What an adorable card! I love the cute image and wonderful design paper.

Fabiola said...

elle est trop charmante! biz

Taunya Butler said...

Awesomely cute card -love the line of pearls under the sentiment!! Just way cute and inspired me to join yet another challenge!!