Thursday, July 31, 2014

Great Impressions: You're FABULOUS!

Hi, friends!  It's time for another post using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a FABULOUS card using some super fun stamps that I think you'll want to add to your stash!. ;)  Come and take a peek!


Here's my creation~

Details~





I used a mash up of stamps to create this card, but my FAVORITE one is the Elegant Motif stamp.  It is SO versatile and can be used for so many things--this time a background panel!  Go and grab it today! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!





4 comments:

Leah said...

Perfectly fun and girly card! Love that motif stamp and how you made the shoe shiny! So pretty Mynn :)

Lisa Elton said...

VERY pretty, love the fancy shoe!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a card! I love that shoe, just beautiful.

Taunya Butler said...

I will tell you what is FABULOUS and it is this very cool, and fun card!! Love the design and the pure spunk this card has!!