Saturday, July 5, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Have Courage

Hi, friends!  A quick post today to share with you a little card I made using digital elements from the Doodle Pantry online store!  Come and take a look....

Here's the card~

Details~


Products used: Jiggles Giraffe

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you hop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun of our monthly challenge, too!  The theme is CHRISTMAS OR MAKE A SPLASH.  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping, all!


9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Mynn this is just so fresh and springy.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the fluttery butterflies, this is lovely!

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a beautiful card Mynn.

gr karin

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is gorgeous; Love the colors.

Taunya Butler said...

Like I said on facebook - this card is lovely and I love the butterflies with their bling!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So very very pretty! I love layers and die cuts so it really got my attention. Beautiful!

Joanna M. said...

Loving all the sparkly, sparkly bling on this one Mynn!

Annie S. said...

This card is so pretty, Mynn! I love those butterflies with the pearl bodies :)

Dawn Frost said...

Very nice card Mynn, great colours and layout!