Friday, July 25, 2014

Doodle Pantry: S'more Love

Hi, friends!  Yesterday marked the 10 year anniversary of my sweet hubby proposing--what a courageous man! ;)  I felt like it was something we should celebrate, so I made him a card using some fun Doodle Pantry digis!  Come and take a peek!

Here's my card~

Products used: Happy Trails Camper set

For these fabulous challenges~






I know this looks a bit girly because of the trim and hearts, but I had to be a tiny bit frufru for LOVE reasons, you know?!  I thought the sentiment was perfect because I DO love him s'more and s'more each day. ;)  He liked it.  That's all that counts!

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like it and that you join in the fun of these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awww this is so sweet!!

Lisa Lara said...

I love those smores Mynn.

KarinsArtScrap said...

its very lovely Mynn.
Gr Karin

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mynn what a lovely way to celebrate the proposal that is one fantastic, fun card I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, what a creative way to use this set and such a fun way to celebrate the anniversary of your husband's proposal. Bet he loved his card.

Kim Heggins said...

Congrats to you and your hubby! Your card is so sweet. I love your yummy looking s'mores.

Janette said...

This is so sweet, what a lovely keepsake too...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz Anything goes week..x

Becky said...

This is so sweet! :).. lovely design.

Maria said...

A sweet fun card with those smores...yummm! Fab row of hearts, too!:-)

caroline said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at brown sugar, good luck
Caroline dt

Annie S. said...

Happy Anniversary, Mynn, and many S'MORE! This card is wonderful and I'm sure your hubby did love it!

Dawn Frost said...

Perfect amount of fluff and mush for a guy Mynn! The colours and layout are a win too.

Taunya Butler said...

You are someone I love s'more and s'more because you are so sweet and you share your heart and goodness with others!! This card is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is the cutest card ever!! I love the Smore image you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 
Friday Sketch DT

Nanna said...

Wow a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Fingers Challenge

Tiina