Sunday, July 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Sneak Peeks!

Hi, friends!  I am SO SUPER DUPER EXCITED to be participating in my first ever Paper Sweeties release!  We've got some DARLING new stamps that we will be showcasing the next few days and all of them will be available on the 15th!  Come and take a peek at the card I've made for today's sneak peek!


Here's the card~

Details~




I just LOVE anything that has to do with fur babies...probably because I just utterly adore mine!  I've colored this sweet puppy image in with Spectrum Noir markers as well as the dog house.  I thought a little scene was appropriate for these images and I LOVE the way it turned out!  What do you think?


Ready for more inspiration???
Come and take a peek at what the other DT gals have for you!



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card using NEW stamps from the Paper Sweeties Boutique!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



14 comments:

Lesley said...

Love that sparkle on the collar! SO cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and fantastic card Mynn.
Gr Karin

meg said...

Nothing could be more true great card

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. what a fun little scene you created.. love it

Nancy Penir said...

How cute is this? Adorable puppy and doghouse. Really fun tag with the paw print!

Debbie said...

Oh my, you hit a home run with this adorable card, Mynn! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the pretty patterned papers! WOW - so clever and fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Hmmm let me think, I wonder just who you were thinking of when you made this!!??!! So SITNKIN cute Mynn!! Terrific debut card ;)

Fabiola said...

oh la la que c'est mignon!! biz

Maria said...

Adorable card! Love all the hearts and bone on top of dog house... Too CUTE!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Sweet as can be! Your scene turned out perfect! You should share a pic of your fur baby! :-)

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute!

Michelle said...

Mynnette, this couldn't be any sweeter! So happy to have as part of the team!

Kristi said...

LOVE!Great card and such a sweet little doggy!♥

Taunya Butler said...

Seriously, this is so super cute and SO well colored and designed!! Love all the details that complete it - such as the jeweled heart, the pawprint, the twine bow - Just everything makes this card adorable!!! Hugs to you!!