Tuesday, July 1, 2014

House of Cards: NEW Format + Add a Bow

Hi, friends!  It's time for a NEW challenge over at House of Cards AND...we've gone monthly!  That's right!  You're going to have ALL MONTH long to play with us and create in whichever style you choose!  This month, we're asking you to ADD A BOW!

Here's my creation~

Details~



I've used stamps and patterned paper from Inspired By Stamping, seam binding ribbon from Paper Sweeties, doilies from Wilton, pearls from Want 2 Scrap, kraft paper by The Paper Studio, and all other supplies used are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I hope join in the fun with us at our NEW monthly challenge and that you hop over to the HOC blog often--my teams are going to be sharing new cards each week!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Mynn.


gr karin

Taunya Butler said...

I love how you incorporated your bow onto this card and the color is just fabulous!! I am thinking about joining this challenge this time! Thanks for being such a good person and making others feel valued!!

Fabiola said...

superbe carte Mynnette, très shabby et si stylé! biz

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin all of the shabby elements Mynn and your pretty bow!

Graciellie Design said...

Mynn your card is so lovely! What a great start for the team with such an inspiring creation!

Unknown said...

Mynn,
This card is a classic. The sewn Lace quarter panels are so effective, as is the key. The scrolls are also so perfectly balanced and that bow is a real beauty. Blessings Carole

Monika Reeck said...

Mynn I love your pink Bow and the butterfly in the middle is so cuute and love the color combo pink and brown looks so vintage and adorable Mynn..love this..I am sorry just have time to visiting again your Blog its not easy to have a MIL who has a brain cancer...I should steal a bit time in my office to visiting my lovely Blogland friend Blogs :) hugs, Monika