Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Round & Round!

Hi, friends!  I took some time today to create a card.  I'm not sure if I like it, but I'm sharing it anyway.  I think I may have went a little too far with glitter, etc.  What do you think???

Here's my card~

For these fabulous challenges~


(I used flowers, liquid pearls, punched elements, and a doily)


I used a sentiment from Paper Sweeties, Liquid Pearls in Platinum, Glossy Accents and Stickles in Star Dust, Crystal, and Platinum by Ranger, a doily by Wilton, flowers made by my friend Cohenna, twine from my stash, die cuts by Spellbinders, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope that you come and join in the fun with these fabulous challenge!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


 photo Sigcopy.png

10 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Mynn. Well I am not a fan of glitter. I have tried to ban it in my craft room! It still sneaks in once and a while. So I will agree with you that you "over did" the glitter!! LOL Still a lovely card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Mynn.
Gr Karin

Samra said...

Beautiful card Mynn! Liquid pearls are done amazingly perfect. Love it!
Samra

Donna said...

You aren't sure if you like your card? It's beautiful! I love it!
Pretty soft colours and all that layering...just lovely!
Thanks for joining us at SHOPPING OUR STASH for the "Triple Threat" challenge!

Pamellia said...

I agree with Donna, this is beautiful and I think the glitter looks great! I love all the layers and the flower image in the center is such a nice touch! Gorgeous! :)

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Craft Your Passion Challenges - hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

Taunya Butler said...

What a simply gorgeous shaped - round card!! Love the touch of sparkle that it has and I adore what doilies do to add a touch of beauty to any project!!

Maria said...

Such a shabby lovely card! And, how well done to have glitter on a shabby chic card...love it!:-) Very beautiful design and detail, Mynn!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and you can never have too much glitter!Just love all the layering especially the pretty doily.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Debbie said...

LOVE this beautiful card, Mynn! Thanks for sharing at The Shabby Tea Room :)