Friday, July 25, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Release Week: Chevrons


Hi, friends!  I'm excited to have another card to share today using BRAND NEW RELEASE stamps from Inspired By Stamping!  This card is very CAS and it actually uses two new sets--one of which you can get for FREE this month!  Come look at the card...



I started by stamping some of the chevrons from the new Chevrons set and some washi tape images and words from the Pretty Planners set.  The Chevrons set is the set you can get for FREE when you spend $50 this month at the Inspired By Stamping store!  Some sequins and liquid pearls are the accents that mirror the colors I used to stamp with.



Next I added some little banners and hearts from the Pretty Planners set and tied some baker's twine around the top to add a bit of interest.



That's all for me today!  I hope you like my project and that you hop over to the Inspired By Stamping store to grab these goodies today!  Also, don't forget to take a peek on the Inspired By Stamping blog for more inspiration using these NEW release products!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



Inspired-by-Stamping_thumb.png

Pretty Planners set

Chevrons set

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Great use of these stamps to make this fun card Mynn.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is great Mynn, looks fab.
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Fun and modern Mynn!

Kim Heggins said...

What a fun and fabulous card...I love your sweet colors.

Taunya Butler said...

This card totally inspired me and convinced me that I need to be working more with chevrons!! What a super gift you have for color and design!! Way to go!!