Wednesday, July 2, 2014

DDD: My Everything + Wednesday Wisdom

Hi, friends!  It's Wednesday so that means it's time for another post from me with a creation using beautiful digital elements from Diane's Daydream Designs!  This time I've got a card that uses a bunch of elements I've been "saving" for quite some time for the perfect project...and it's finally been found!

Here's the card~


I've been waiting for the perfect time to use those buttons.  It's been a LONG time I've been waiting.  But they just seems perfect for this card and I hope you agree!

This card reminds me of how important we are to God.  Each of us is everything to Him.  He loves us more than anything.  Because He loves us, it is SO important for us to share that love with our brothers and sisters.  I recently have gone through a personally semi-tragedy.  If not for the love of those I work with here in blogland, I think I would not have been able to move forward.  THANK YOU to everyone who chose to follow the Lord and reach out to me.  You will never know how much it has meant to me.

Thank you for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like what you see!  Go grab these goodies from the Daydream Designs store today!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping to you all!


6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a lovely card Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Mynn I love every little detail so cute!!

Vickie Y said...

So sweet! Love every element you used.

Taunya Butler said...

Mynn - I am so impressed by you and your strength, your love for others and for the Lord!! You are a shining star!! This card shines and sparkles just like you do!! The message is beautiful and I love the use of the doily underneath your title!! Please take care of you and know that you are so loved and so talented!!

Diane Noble said...

Awwww....this is so sweet, Mynn. Coming from such a sweet heart, too. Prayers continue for you dear friend.

Fabiola said...

adorable, biz