Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties July Release Rewind!

Hi, friends!  I am back with another creation for the July Paper Sweeties release!  We've got some DARLING new stamps AND a new set of dies that coordinate with an existing stamp set--and that's what I'm using today!  Come and take a peek at the card I've made for today's sneak peek!


Here's the card~

Detail~








I decided to go shabby chic this time around so I could showcase a lot of the images and their coordinating dies!  Coordinating dies make things SO much quicker and easier, you know? I LOVE the way it turned out!  What do you think?



Ready for more inspiration???
Come and take a peek at what the other DT gals have for you!



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card today!  I'll be back next month with more cards using NEW stamps from the Paper Sweeties Boutique!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

So so sweet! This turned out beautiful! Awesome job with the release!

Annette Allen said...

so sweet.. i love all the embellishments you added..

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute and lots of pretty embellies!

Fabiola said...

super adorable, biz

Maria said...

Wow! Absolutely lovely summer scene! And, those embellishes with touches of gold are golden...so pretty!:-)

Taunya Butler said...

What a tweet card and so well done using a bow and so many pretty embellishments! Love how each bit of sparkle and bling you added just make the card more precious and beautiful!! That little bird looks as if he is singing the receiver a lovely song!!