Thursday, July 3, 2014

Great Impressions: Beautiful Day

Hi, friends!  It's time for another post using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a fun sky scene that I created as an almost one layer card!

Here's my card~

Details~



I just LOVE this new image!!!  The cloud stamp works perfectly with the balloon and the sentiment is the perfect font, too!  The balloon and sentiment are some of the NEWEST IMAGES available HERE in the Great Impression store!  I paper pieced the balloon and then added some sequins and liquid pearls to accent different parts of it.  I hope you like it as much as I do!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Lisa Elton said...

SWOON!!!!! Mynn you did an amazing job on this card. The sky is beautiful, love the whimsical font on the sentiment and that balloon...ohhhhh I'm smitten!

Becky said...

This is just fabulous! I just love this new set. Going over and check out the cloud stamp :)

Fabiola said...

un ballon et du bling bling...quel joli mélange, biz