Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DDD: Strawberries + Wednesday Wisdom

Hi, friends!  It's Wednesday so that means it's time for another post from me with a creation using beautiful digital elements from Diane's Daydream Designs!  This time I've got a card that's a mix of many different elements--it's deliciously crafty!

Here's the card~


Every single day is an opportunity for us to lighten a burden and to show that we care.  It is so much easier to just sit back and try to make our own lives as comfortable as possible, but I know that true happiness comes only from reaching out to others and helping in whatever way we can.  Yes, another week where I preach about reaching out, but I just know how important it is.  And I know how it feels when it doesn't happen when it's most needed.  I hope to make sure that nobody feels that way!

Thank you for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like what you see!  Go grab these goodies from the Daydream Designs store today!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping to you all!


6 comments:

Andrea W said...

Delightful card Mynn! The strawberry image is fantastic and I love the polka dot background paper. Very pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute and summery...okay now I want strawberries!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a delicious and beautiful card Mynn.
Gr Karin

Diane Noble said...

Pure bliss! Sweet combination of paper, image and sentiment. Perfect embellies. Fabulous card, Mynn....and I appreciate your thoughtful post as well.

Lisa Lara said...

Love those yummy berries Mynn. And stitching.

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous and so tasteful (and looks so tasty, too!!) Love the crocheted heart, doilies, buttons and details!! Just so yummy!!