Wednesday, July 9, 2014

DDD: Rejoice! + Wednesday Wisdom

Hi, friends!  It's Wednesday so that means it's time for another post from me with a creation using beautiful digital elements from Diane's Daydream Designs!  This time I've got a card to remind us to REJOICE daily!

Here's the card~


I went with super bold and bright colors and patterns because those speak joy to my soul!  This card is one that could go to anyone for a multitude of reasons.  I think I'm going to make a framed creation with this same scripture to remind me to rejoice and to not let life get me down...I have a tendency to do that.  I'm so grateful for the scriptures and the power they can bring into an ordinary life each day!

Thank you for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you like what you see!  Go grab these goodies from the Daydream Designs store today!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping to you all!


7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a lovely card Mynn.

gr karin

Deepti said...

Love the summery colors and ur design :)

Taunya Butler said...

Love that scallop with the holes and then it is cool that the holes are filled with coordinating enamel dots!! What a positive message for a card!! Have a remarkable day!!

Dawn said...

Mynn, I love the sentiment, I've used this before on a card! I also love that you've teamed it with bright cheerful colours!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Diane Noble said...

WOW....this is so bright, beautiful and amazingly happy. LOVE it, Mynn! Your talent always makes me smile...I appreciate you so much.

Lisa Elton said...

Bright and cheerful Mynn and I adore the sentiment!!
Hope you're doing well ;)

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card and what a wonderful sentiment...