Sunday, July 13, 2014

Getting Through It

Hi, all!  I've been having a very rough few months and so I haven't been here very much except for design team work.  I won't go into details of what I've been going through as I just don't really do that, but I have created a card for a friend who requested one and I'd like to share it.  It gave me a reason to get into my craft area. :)

Here's the card~

For these fabulous challenges~






I've used a stamped sentiment and red rose flowers from Inspired By Stamping, white flowers by Wild Orchid, rhinestone swirls by Prima, and all other supplies used are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  And thank you for all the lovely comments.  They truly make my day!  I hope you remember today that God is in His heaven and all will be well in the end.  You are loved!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



14 comments:

Pia S said...

This is lovely! Such a gorgeous DP, and with a sentiment only design it gets all the attention it deserves. The swirls and flowers complement the DP beautifully!

meg said...

Beautiful card and Sentiment

carol said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynn,
thanks for your comment ;-) This ist realy a wonderful card!
Hugs,
Daniela

Becky said...

This is stunning. Beautiful dp

Lisa Elton said...

So sorry to hear things have been so difficult for so long Mynn, I'll keep you in my prayers. Just remember what the sentiment on this beautiful card says, it will work for you too!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mynn I really love this creation the papers, gems and that sentiment are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Diane Noble said...

Beautiful card, Mynn. May your heart be strengthened by knowing you are encouraging and inspiring others. I appreciate your art and your heart!

Fabiola said...

oh wow, super élégant Mynnette, biz

Crafty Judith said...

ah bless Mynn so sorry to hear that things aren t so good sending warmest hugs xxx your card is stunning hun love it Judith xxx

Janette said...

This beautiful card has one of my most favourite verses on, it's helped me get through many a rough time...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Taunya Butler said...

This card just echoes with hope and the peace that only comes from Him who loves us completely!! I am in awe at how beautifully done and inspiring this card is - those red jewel flourishes make the card sparkle with hope and love!! Love it, Mynn!! You did awesome!!

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card, CAS. Perfect.Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Claudia said...

Hi Mynn, what a romantic Vintage-Card. Lovely sentiment and love the swirl gems, giving a great effect.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

Hugs Claudia