Saturday, May 11, 2013

52CCT: May Color Challenge

Well hi there!  It's time for another fun and fabulous challenge over at 52 {Christmas}Card Throwdown--where if you play along year round, you're covered when the holidays come a knockin'! ;)  This week we've got a color scheme for your crafting pleasure.

Here it is~

My card~

Details~




I've used ribbon from my stash, liquid pearls and a blending tool by Ranger, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.  I got this stamp set recently at a consignment sale for $5 and HAD to use it to craft right away--I made this card the day I got the set!  It's so vintage and lovely!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a gander at my card!  I hope you'll join us this week and that you'll take a bit of time to leave some love with the other gals on this amazing DT!  HUGS and MERRY stamping! :)

9 comments:

Pia S said...

What a fantastic image - I love how you've made it glitter and sparkle! This card is absolutely beautiful!

Ruth M said...

What a gorgeous stamp Mynnette - and a bargain to boot! You've made such a gorgeous card with it, I love the touch of sparkle!
Hope you have a happy weekend! Ruth x

Natasha said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie, im loving the stamp xnx

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Mynnette! I really like the sparkle and sheer ribbon!

Deborah Frings said...

Mynnette - this is adorable. I do like the lovely vintage image (nice to have a bargain too). The sparkle and shine is fab!

Louise van Vuren said...

So sparkly and a lovely image, goes perfectly with the red organza ribbon,. Another triumph, Mynnette

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Mynn! Love that image in red and the bow is the perfect compliment. Really fabulous. Hugs! D

Patricia Hays said...

The vintage-y collage stamps like this are out of my comfort zone, but I really like what you've done with this one. The shimmery accents and the bow are great finishing touches.

sarahstone said...

You're right, it is a lovely vintage stamp. I love what you did with it with the glitter! I also really love your ribbon.