Friday, May 31, 2013

Lots of techniques going on here...

Hi again, friends!  Before I get started, I'd like to turn your attention to the top of this blog.  See those tabs up there?  I recently added a new one!  FOR SALE.  That's right.  I'm attempting to sell some of my stamps that need a home that will use them more than I will.  So please take a peek! :)

Also, I've deleted the tabs that took you to my other blogs.  Instead, I have a list on the sidebar to them.  Still available and easy to click, just not taking up a bunch of space at the top of my blog! :)

Anyway, I made a set of cards last night while trying out some new to me techniques.  I LOVE the way this set of cards turned out!

Red~

Yellow~

Blue~

For these fabulous challenges~



(Add 3 tiny embellies to your creation.)

I've used a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, a white crayon, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I've used the crayon resist technique as well as a technique where you use your die cuts to create a frame.  Perhaps video tutorials will pop up in the near future for these techniques. :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creations!  I hope that you've been inspired to try something new today and to perhaps play along with these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping friends! :)

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are beautiful Mynnette!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I saw techniques in your title and had to pop over..... Your cards are beautiful- and I love that you made them in different colors- a different point of view!!!

Fabiola said...

elles sont superbes, élégante et chic tout en étant très sobre, biz

Kathyk said...

Faberoony card collection.

Good Luck with selling your stamps. I set up a for sale page and sold a couple of dozen in the first few days but nothing since! I wish you more success

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Beautiful fresh and sophisticated cards - I love them! many thanks for entering them into the Rhedd and Rosie's challenge and Good Luck! Melisa (DT) xxxx

cebelica said...

These cards are wonderful. I like the elegant look. Hugs! xx

Nancy Seed said...

Hmmm, don't know which colour I like best so guess I have to say all of them! Hugs:)

Wendy said...

Very pretty and delicate cards, love them! Thanks for entering Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT member) xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I love every one of these cards. What a terrific idea to make it in several colors. Amazing how it gives a different feel just by changing the colors. Hugs D

Tina said...

simply beautiful, very elegant cards.love them Hugs Tina (DT) xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Such gorgeous cards! Luv how you coloured them. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.