Friday, May 31, 2013

Neon

Still wide away.  Will go to bed after this post, I promise.  I won't bug you anymore tonight.  Okay, so something totally different from what I posted a little bit ago.  Here is a fabulously sparkly and neon card that kind of just came together and worked.  It's so BRIGHT!!!

Here it is~

For these fabulous challenge~




I've used glitter paper by Colorbok, patterned papers by Recollections, Gelatos by Faber Castelle, a sentiment by Papertrey Ink, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I actually used the Gelatos to stamp my image and then ran one over the edges of the image panel.  LOVE the way it looks!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you like what you see and that you are now inspired to join in the fun at these amazing challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

7 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its wonderful ! The colors ,patterns look fab together !

Becky said...

OH MY, what beautiful colors and design.

Nancy Seed said...

Must have been something about last night as I didn't get to sleep until after 3 am as well.

Love what you have done with the sketch. Always like it when the butterflies are 3D.

Great job. Thanks for joining us once again at TSOT.

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Lynette said...

Awesome! It's always so fun when things just "come together." Thanks for joining the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week.

Sarah said...

Fantastic card! I love that chevron paper and the glitz and glimmer is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at TSOT.

Danielle Vincent said...

The brighter the better as far as I'm concerned. FAbulous!