Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Friendship

I feel that people in general, myself included at times, don't really understand the concept of friendship.  Or love for that matter.  Friendship and love mean thinking of the other person more than yourself.  I am so bad at that sometimes.  Seriously.  It's on my WORK ON THIS list.  So, when I saw this sentiment in a set from Inspired By Stamping, I knew I needed the set!

Here's the card I've made~

Details~





For these fabulous challenge~




I've used a sentiment by IBS, other stamped images by CTMH, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope that you like what you see and that you'll join the fun with these fabulous challenge! HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

13 comments:

Lesley said...

Love that sentiment! Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a great sentiment Mynnette and I like those pretty little blooms!

Katy said...

So pretty and a great sentiment! :)

Clare Lloyd said...

This is beautiful I love the colour combo.

sandie said...

Hi Mynnette, this sentiment is so true and how right you are we all need to work on this. I love the kraft base on this and how you have matched the twine, plus that gorgeous clear button. I think I have a few free digis that you might like about friendship-I will look them up. Thanks for joining us at ATSM X

Nonni said...

I love the sentiment, very inspirational! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Mynette! Lovely stamping and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Rossella said...

Lovely card and beautiful sentiment
Rosie x

Janet's Joy said...

What a great sentiment! Super stamping too. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Another beauty! What a wonderful verse too. Thanks for sharing another lovely card with us at Dynamic Duos :)

Ann said...

Beautiful card & fabulous sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my what a beautiful card my friend. Love the colors and the border with the button. And I LOVE that sentiment. I can honestly say that I have been blessed a time or two by such a friend when I've gone through an extended period of hardship (I'm sure that she might have wanted to stop listening but didn't). Absolutely I agree that we all need to remember to continue to work on this concept.

Wonderful, wonderful card. Hugs D

Cazro said...

A very pretty card, I love your colour tones. A heart warming sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More Challenges. Caz DT