Thursday, May 2, 2013

FYI: Lighthouse

Welcome to another fabulous photo inspiraiton challenge at For Your Inspiration!  We've got a lovely seaside photo for you to be inspired by this time around.

Here's the photos~
Challenge #45 5-2-13

My card~

Details~






I've used stamps by Inkadinkado and Close to My Heart (texture stamp), liquid pearls and a blending tool by Ranger, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I LOVE lighthouses--it's kind of my our couple "thing"--and have had this lighthouse stamp for a few years now.  It hasn't seen ink too much so it was good to get it out and add some texture with stamping and other mediums!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I appreciate all of your kind comment and I hope that you join us this time around and enter our fabulous challenge!  Don't forget to take some time to visit the other talented DT members as well!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card! Lovely textures.

StephC said...

Beautiful interpretation of the photo! Love it!

Nancy Seed said...

Oh how I wish I could be on the shoreline listening the the waves, birds and being calmed by the surroundings. Beautiful job. Your talent never ceases to amaze me. Hugs.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent job on catching the clouds!!

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...I love lighthouses too Mynnette! This is such a peaceful card. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be on that sparkly beach looking up at it! Pretty card girl, love it ;)

Michelle said...

So pretty, Mynnette! I love all the texture!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card - love the stamp!

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous - in ALL ways!!

karen h said...

Awesome card - love that background!