Wednesday, May 22, 2013

An artsy Thank You

I just wanted to publicly thank the DTs at Technique Time Tuesday and Inkspirational for the fun birthday blog hops they put on for my birthday last week!  I made this card that night, but I haven't had the chance to post it until now!

Here's the card~ 


Details~





It's a one layer card using some paint and stamps by Hero Arts, Close to My Heart, and an alphabet set from I can't remember where.  Liquid pearls by Ranger and all other supplies by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks again, ladies!  It was so nice to not only see the fabulous cards you made, but also receive some of them in the mail!  Nobody has ever done anything that nice for me before and I will always remember it!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A lovely card Mynnette - so bright and cheerful - just how I imagine you to be - Jacqueline xx

SD pooja said...

Wow ! So beautiful card and colorful too !

Lisa Elton said...

VERY pretty Mynnette! Hope your birthday was full of happiness ;)

Ruth M said...

Awww, bless you for the thank you card Mynn! It's another stunner from you of course! It was a complete pleasure taking part in the blog hop & a small way of recognising your hard work & thanking you for your unflagging energy, enthusiasm and inspiration!

I so enjoyed looking through your blog to find cards to CASE, I had a hard time choosing just one though and I have kept some on my secret Pinterest board so I can CASE more in the future!

I did mail my card to you but it may not have reached you yet!

{{{{hugs}}} to you friend! Ruth x

sandie said...

Hi Mynnette,

This is wonderful, I love all the mix of stamps to give a card full of colour and flowers, just like a garden should be! We all had a lot of fun doing the hop for you and you deserve a big thank you from us for all your hard work xx