Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Technique Time Tuesday: Dahlia Fold Challenge

Hi, everyone!  It's a brand new month and it's the first Tuesday--you know what that means?!  That's right!  A brand new tutorial is ready for your crafting pleasure over at Technique Time Tuesday!!!  Yippeee!!!  To make it even funner, it's a VIDEO tutorial!  That's right--we're trying something new and hope you'll play along!  This month's challenge technique is the Dahlia Fold Flower.

Here's my card~

Details~





I've used patterned paper by Recollections, a button from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  This technique is incredibly easy to do and so I hope you'll join us this month--I'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope that you are inspired to play along and that you'll take some time to check out the other amazing DT projects and leave some love with them, too!  HUGS and happy crafting! :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

This looks fabulous, Mynette. Sweet card!

Unknown said...

Super cute Mynn! Love the color choices - very summery & cheery with lots of textures! :)

SD pooja said...

Wow ! Pretty card !

Jacqueline said...

This is so bright and cheerful Mynnette - a great technique too - Jacqueline xx

Unknown said...

My goodness Mynnette you have been busy :) I really had to search for this lovely card, and was blown away by all the ones I passed through! Fab job xo