Thursday, May 16, 2013

FYI: Birch Lane

Hello, friends!  It's time for another fabulous challenge over at For Your Inspiration and this time around we have got the most gorgeous photo inspiration for you!

Here it is~
Challenge #46 5-16-13

What I made~

Details~




I've used a birch tree image by Clarity, a sentiment by Close to My Heart, a leafy stamp by Stampin' Up!, gold glimmer mist by Tattered Angels, a blending tool by Ranger, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I just love the gorgeous birch trees in this photo and wanted to show some of the shine from the photo, hence the glimmer mist.  It's very subtle by when the light catches it, it is fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation!  I hope you've been inspired to create something for our challenge!  Don't forget to leave some love with the other DT gals as well!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

12 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

I just got the same stamp and as soon as I saw the inspiration photo thought woo hoo chance to ink it up! I'll see if I can do something different with it so I don't look like I just copied you ;-)
Tara

SD pooja said...

Wow ! Fab take on the photo ! I loved the colors and the sentiment on card both !

StephC said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette! Love the trees. Great job!

Yvonne Garner said...

Fabulous interpretation! Love, love, love tree images and your color scheme is perfection. Hugs, Yvonne

sandie said...

Recognise this stamp! And I love how you have inked the yellow leaves and the blue sky. It really is a stunning card. I do love the photos on FYI I will have to try this one out. And thank you for your Birthday wishes x

Lisa Elton said...

GASP!!! Girl this is seriously gorgeous...my FAVE from you ever...hands down!!! LOVE THIS ONE ~ WOW!!!

Nancy Seed said...

Stunning. Love your interpretation of the picture.
As always BIG HUGS:)

Pia S said...

I love the photo and I love your birch tree image. You've captured the colors of the photo so well, and it's a beautiful card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I adore the trees on this card -- awesome job! I am sure going to miss this challenge! It's been fun~

Deborah Frings said...

You really have captured the inspiration photo - your card is fabulous!

karen h said...

Love, love, love this card! Your coloring is perfect!

Clare Lloyd said...

fabulous card, I do love that clarity stamp! the sentiment you used is wonderful. x