Saturday, May 18, 2013

52CCT: May Theme Challenge

Is there anything better than FOOD at the holidays?  Okay, family, but let's just be real for a little bit.  We only gather as families to eat the FOOD, am I right?! ;)  Just kidding, but I LOVE holiday food and so that's the theme I chose for this weeks challenge over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!

Here's some inspiration~

My card~

Details~





I've used two darling Imaginesce gingerbread cookie stamps, a sentiment by Close to My Heart, glitter gel pens by Sakura, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Hopefully you think my creation is good enough to eat--I rather think it's scrumptious!  Thanks for popping by and taking a peek!  Do come and join in the fun this week and also leave some words of encouragement with the other gals on the DT.  Hugs and Merry stamping! :)

10 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

This is sooooo stinkin' cute Mynn! Just love those darling little ginger people and the cute saying to go with it. Can just smell the gingerbread - yummy!

P.S. Happy belated birthday to you dear lady. Hope you had a wonderful day full of many blessings. Hugs D

Deborah Frings said...

Oh my!! I love, love these gingerbread kids. They have such wonderful expressions and sparkle too! The sentiment is perfect. Great card!

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your little gingerbread girl and boy - I couldn't bring myself to eat them, they are soooo cute! Good job they are on a card!

Louise xx

Kim S said...

SO sweet - I LOVE their glittery accents!!

sarahstone said...

Mynnette, when I first saw this card, I just wanted to eat it up! It's so cute, but also really meaningful with the little boy and girl gingerbread men. Adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww I like the way you sparkled up your gingerbread people! Very sweet card Mynnette.

Jacqueline said...

This is so cute Mynnette - quite yummy too! - Jacqueline xx

Patricia Hays said...

The gingerbread friends are just too cute! The sentiment goes so well with them, too.

Pia S said...

What a lovely sentiment you've used with this sweet gingerbread couple! Great, clean design!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh this card is TOTALLY cute. I love all the detail shots, showing all the sweet details. Love how you used the glitter pens - love everything about this card!
Cheers, Karen