Monday, May 27, 2013

MMM: Handmade Embellishments

Well, fancy seeing you here! ;)  Welcome to a new week, friends, and I am SO excited because school ended and I am officially done working full time right now!  I will be going back to school in the fall, but for a few months I have NOTHING TO DO BUT STAMP!!!  I'm so happy!  But I digress...

This week we've got another fabulous challenge for you at Make My Monday!  We want you to use your stash and make some HANDMADE EMBELLISHMENTS!

Here's what I've made~

Details~



I've used stamps by Close to My Heart, rhinestones by Studio 112, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I had so much fun making my own flower "stickers" by layering punched paper pieces and adding rhinestones to the center.  I think they look awesome! ;)

Thanks so much for taking a bit of time out of your day to come and leave some love here on my blog!  I hope that you join in our challenge this week and that you leave some love with the other gals on the DT as well!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

6 comments:

Rossella said...

I agree, they are fab
Rosie x

JayBe said...

Love your handmade embellies, Mynnette - they look great. Wish I had finished school - just one week off then another 7 before our summer break! Enjoy your stamping!
Hugz, Jan xx

Becky said...

What a gorgeous CAS card..Love how you did the background.

Susan Hogan said...

They do look awesome - the whole thing does. Deceptively simple and oh so effective. Love it.

Fabiola said...

elles sont tellement mignonnes, tu fais de si jolis choses avec si peu de matériel, biz

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynnette, great flowers and I love the sentiment.
Suzi B x