Monday, May 20, 2013

MMM: Yellow & Green

Hi, friends!  It's another new week and that means another challenge at Make My Monday!  This week we want to see your amazing projects featuring the colors YELLOW AND GREEN! :)

Here's my CAS take on this challenge~

Details~




I've used stamps by Close to My Heart, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I kept it CAS because I really wanted to focus on the simplicity of the image and the zen-ness of the sentiment. ;)  A one layer card seemed appropriate.

Thanks for stopping by to see my card!  I LOVE all the sweet words you leave me and I do read each and every comment!  I hope you'll join us this week for our challenge and that you'll take a peek and leave some love with the other amazing DT gals, too! HUGS and happy stamping! :)

5 comments:

Rossella said...

Hi Mynette,
What a beautiful CAS card, very elegant,
Rosie x

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet and simple Mynnette, love it!

Cazro said...

A stunning CAS card, I love how you have used the chosen colours for the challenge. Thanks Mynett, take care. Caz

sandie said...

I LOVE this Mynnette, the CAS style really suits thus sentiment an it is really Zen-love that description!!

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful, love the CAS style but also love all the bling too! - Jacqueline xx