Saturday, May 4, 2013

52CCT: May Sketch Challenge

Ho, ho, ho!  Merry May, friends!  It's another new month at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and I am playing hostess this moth!  Hooray!  I've got a really fun sketch for you to play around with this week.

Here is the sketch~
My card~

Details~




I've used an image by Close to My Heart, glitter paper by Recollections, a clear glitter gel pen by Sakura, a Sizzix dry embossing folder, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my wintry scene!  I hope that you join in our challenge this week and don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this fabulous DT!  HUGS and Merry Stamping! :)

9 comments:

sarahstone said...

Beautiful scene you've created, Mynette. I have that stamp! It's so nice to see CTMH being used :) Great job!

Kim S said...

I love your wintry scene backed by the cheerful red!

Danielle Vincent said...

Beautiful card dear Mynn! I love your color scheme and the embossing. CAS and lovely! Hugs d

Becky said...

Beautiful Winter scene..

Louise van Vuren said...

Very CAS and perfectly finished with the 'sparkly' bits. Love the colours you chose too.

Louise xx

Jacqueline said...

Love the snow on the cottage roof - a lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Deborah Frings said...

Sorry to be so late leaving a comment! I adore this sweet winter scene and the texture on the roof and ground. Love the splash of red on the door bow too!

Ruth M said...

Another fab card from you Mynn, is that a consignment bargain you've been enjoying? I love the rich colour combo, the gorgeous background embossing and the sparkle!
Ruth x

Rosmarie said...


What a great color combo you've used! The little welcoming house is just gorgeous!! The embossed background is awesome too.
Thank you very much for your nice comment Mynnette and I am very delighted that you have invited me to participate in your DT call.
This would be really a first for me!

Have a beautiful day
Rosi x