Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Playing around with washi tape!!!

Hello again!  I know that I already posted today, but, well, last night I received some fabulous new stamps from Inspired By Stamping and so I just HAD to play with them!  I decided that since I was lucky enough to get the Washi Tape set in time to participate in the IBS Washi Tape Blog Hop (barely!) that I would create with this set!  Soooooo much fun!

Here's what I've made~ 

Details~



For these fabulous challenges~




I've used stamps by Inspired By Stamping and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I love these fun brads and I thought that the patterns and colors worked well with the stamped washi tape.  I stamped my sentiment on vellum so that it was clear and I like the effect--it makes the washi tape stamp images look more like actual washi tape!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! I hope you join in these fabulous challenge and that you have fun doing it!  I also hope that you consider joining in the DT call we have going on over at House of Cards!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Sheetal said...

Great use of washi tape and the sentiment is lovely too.Thanks for sharing the card with us at {Pin)spirational Challenges this week.

SD pooja said...

Wow ! beautiful card !loved the washi n brads combo a lot !

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fab way to used washi tape Mynnette and I love how you've stamped your sentiment onto vellum. Hmm - House of Cards looks exciting too! Vicky x

Unknown said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love the washi tape under the vellum! What a wonderful sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is soooo beautiful Mynnette!!!! I love your colors and the vellum! Wow! I just pop it up on our FB page! Thank you so much! Hugs, Joanna

Karen Petitt said...

Fabulous card, love the Washi tape and the brads are gorgeous too! Thank you for sharing your creation with us and for joining us at Creative Moments #16 use brads challenge. Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

Deanne Saunders said...

LOVE this! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper