Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A small change and three cards

Hi, friends!  Since I'm a little bit busy with things at the moment, I've decided to scale back on how many pictures I show of each card.  The new number is one.  I will only show one picture of each card.  Oh, and a picture of any insides that are crafted, too.  This way, I won't spend my whole day editing photos!  With that said, I've got 3 cards to share with you!

Card 1~

For these fabulous challenges~



(I've paper pieced the banana peel.)

I've used a stamp image by Fiskars Fresh Fruit set, a sentiment by Hero Arts, patterned paper by K & Company, liquid pearls by Ranger, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Card 2~

For these fabulous challenges~




I used an OLD stamp set by Stampin' Up! for my flower images, a scattering of rhinestones by Studio G that had been forgotten in my stash, ribbon also found at the bottom of my ribbon basket, a sentiment by Hero Arts, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Card 3~

For these fabulous challenges~

cfc102



I've used the Washi Tape set by Inspired By Stamping, a sentiment by Hero Arts, rhinestones, brads, and vellum from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  This card is going to be going to Operation Write Home.  I've decided that I need to make at least 5 cards a week and write them to our heroes overseas.  Hopefully I get a box done by the end of the year!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Hopefully I'll get to share oodles of cards now I've revamped my photo requirements for myself! ;)  I hope you join in the fun at these fun challenges, too!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

16 comments:

Brenda said...

You are not only an incredibly talented card maker, but a very talented photographer. These cards are breathtaking!

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhh these are all delightful Mynnette! Love that cute little banana. Yes photos can take a big chunk out of your day, good idea to scale back. That leaves more time for card making ;)

Karen Letchworth said...

Very sweet cards, Mynnette. Thanks so much for stopping by this week to fellowship and play along in our challenges. Your art is always a blessing to me.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous set of cards, they are all gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful selection of cards, Mynnette! It does take a lot of time to edit those photos! Sometimes it takes longer than making the card to get a good picture and edit it to blog. Need more hours in a day!

Unknown said...

love your cards, you have been busy, goodluck on our challenge over on divas by designs xx

Angie Tieman said...

Great cards! I love how you used the Washi tape! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Evie said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania. Evie DT

Pia S said...

Three fabulous cards, Mynnette! Fun banana image, elegant flower card and love the look you've created with washi tape and vellum!

Patricia said...

Great CAS card! A banana peel, never would have thought of that one. Thanks for joining in at Artistic Inspirations this week.

sandie said...

One photo is a great idea and all these cards are just fab but I have to go for the fist one as my favourite as I love the CAS look and the bright yellow against the white space really draws the eye x

Chrissie said...

These are great Mynnette!
I'm sorry I'm so late visiting but I've been in a rather chilly Italy for the last week on a choir tour!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

Margaret said...

Cute banana card. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck and come back again.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

All beautiful cards. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
Lindsay xx