Friday, May 10, 2013

Digi Haven: Mother's Day OR For You

Hello, fellow digi lovers!  It's time for another fabulous Digi Haven challenge and we've got a great theme for you!  We'd like you to make projects for Mother's Day or just for a special lady in your life!

Our sponsor this time around is~

 

Here's my card~

Details~




I've used a digi from our sponsor, My Graphico, a digi sentiment that I made, liquid pearls by Ranger, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I liked the idea of using this gorgeous daffodil image as a frame for the sentiment and I really like the way this turned out!  I obviously went the "just for you" route this time around.  What will you choose?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card!  I hope you'll join in this fabulous challenge and don't forget to leave some love with the other members of this amazingly talented DT!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping! :)

8 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Such clever use of the image and such a pretty card, love it. xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Mynnette, I love design and the colours.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is just so elaborate and beautiful!
~andrea

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Such a beauty Mynn. I love how you used the image.

Dana said...

I like the sparkle of the centers.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com

sandie said...

the flowers around the sentiment are just right and is that the gelly roll pens I see-I have been playing with mine and loving them! x

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful Mynnette! I love how you arranged the flowers around the card!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Karen said...

Love the way you used this image. Lovin' the glittery centers and the bold sentiment.