Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CYDI: Masculine Birthday

Can You Digi It?

Welcome to another wonderful Can You Digi It? challenge!  This time around we'd like to see your creations that use digital elements and that have a MASCULINE BIRTHDAY theme!


Here's what I came up with~

Details~



Products used~
(Store HERE)

Truckin' by Lily Pink Designs
Truckin' - Click Image to Close

I made this card with my dad in mind--it's his next birthday card!  Or maybe my husband...we'll see!  I think that both of them would get a kick out of it!  And this set is SO versatile for masculine cards because of all the different sentiments--you gotta get it!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you'll come in and join the fun!  We've got a $10 gift voucher to the store up for grabs!!!  HUGS and happy {digi} stamping! :)

2 comments:

Pia S said...

Cool! Great "no image" card and love the detail of the pieces of washi tape!

Deborah Frings said...

What a fun card! Love all the washi!