Saturday, March 30, 2013

52CCT: Anything Goes{ish}

Hi, friends!  Ready for another fun challenge over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown?  Good, because we've got a super fun one for you this week!

Here's your challenge~

My creation~

Details~


These are quickly becoming some of my favorite treat holders to make!  It's a toilet paper roll!!!  I've also used patterned paper by DCWV, a rhinestone by Prima, gold tissue paper by Hallmark, a silver pipe cleaner and silver eyelets from my stash, a clear glitter gel pen, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

So, what altered item will YOU create?!  I can't wait to see it!  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek and please take a peek at what the other members of the DT have made as well!  Merry stamping! :)

6 comments:

sandie said...

I can't work out the toilet roll holder bit but whatever it really is gorgeous and what a treat it would be to get this at Xmas xx

Fabiola said...

superbe!! biz

Unknown said...

i also cant see the toilet roll holder!!how did u do it?!lovely bag!x

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my! What a great project - and with a tp roll - who knew how cool that could be. It's awesome Mynn!

Deborah Frings said...

I think your treat holder is just lovely! Pretty paper, love tinsel handle and the greeting label is just super!

Jacqueline said...

A clever creation Mynnette - a perfect treat holder - Jacqueline xx