Monday, March 4, 2013

SU! Party Cards: A Just Because Post

Hi, friends!  I feel like I haven't written in ages...yes, I know I posted 2 times this morning, but all of my DT posts are scheduled and it has been about 5 days since I got to create!

Speaking of creating, last Thursday I had a Stampin' Up! party...it was a grand success!  So, you'll be seeing lots of the new goodies I've earned FREE here on my blog soon!!!

Before you see things made with those products, though, I wanted to share with you the three cards I made at my party.  We got to just make whatever we wanted using some of the new Sale-a-bration items as well as stamps from the current mini catalog.  SO much fun!

These are what I came up with~



So, the mini punch and stamps were not on my "NEED" list, but they are now!  It's SO fun to get together with friends and just take time to see what comes out of our brains, isn't it?  All three of these took me a grand 10 minutes to make.  I kid you not!  How fun would a whole set of these cards be to give to someone as a gift?!  (PS: all supplies to make these cards are from Stampin' Up!.)

Speaking of gifts, I'd like to thank my newest followers--I can't believe I'm over 300 now!!!  This calls for a celebration...so watch out for some blog candy coming your way SOON!  HUGS to you all, thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping! :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous cards Mynnette - as you say perfect for a gift - glad you had a lovely time at your party, can't wait to see what you bought and got free! - Jacqueline xx