Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Inkspirational: March CASE Challenge

It's time for another challenge!!!  Ready for something fun?!  Ready to by inkspired by other crafty people?  GOOD!  That's just the type of challenge we've got for you this week over at Inkspirational!

Our sponsor this month is~
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0102/6392/t/10/assets/logo.png?195

The winner of the March challenges 
will receive a $20 gift card to this amazing store!

Here's the challenge prompt~
Original design by Nancy found HERE.
 My card~

Details~



 I've used a sentiment by our lovely sponsor, Inspired By Stamping, an image stamp by Prima, rhinestones by Prima, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I was drawn to Nancy's card as soon as I saw it--such lovely CAS parameters!  I really wanted to make it my own by making just a few adjustments, but I also wanted to keep it true to the original.  I feel that I accomplished my goal!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I LOVE hearing from all of you wonderful friends!  Please come and join us this week and show us how you're inkspired by Nancy's fabulous card, too!  And don't forget to leave some love with the other DT and GDT gals!  Happy stamping! :)

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh I adore the "clustering effect" -- those added gems....awesome!

Rocky said...

Very elegant card, I love that stamp, it's so dainty.

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZERS Mynnette...this is stunning!!

Suze Bain said...

This is stunning Mynnette, I love it! Xx

Nikki Stalker said...

Beautiful card Mynnette. I love that image. It's just gorgeous.
Nikki

Lisbeth K said...

OMG!!! You know, well you know now: I LOVE it! This is a amazing card, and the details are absolutely gorgeous! Love the bling,love, love, love everything:)

Kim S said...

What a lovely scene you have created. The stamp itself is gorgeous and your additions have made it even more special!

Pia S said...

You've done such a fab job casing this card. And what a great card to case! I look forward to having a go at it myself!

Marina said...

Hi Mynette
Yes it is very true to the original with just enough twist - I love those gems.
Marina

Unknown said...

Hi sweet friend. Not much crafting time this week and not much time to comment. Hopefully I can catch up today! I just think this card is amazing! That image caught my eye immediately and the addition of the gems was brilliant. CAS perfection, AGAIN!
hugs,
E