Monday, March 11, 2013

MMM: Heat Embossing

Get our your heat guns!  Grab that Versamark pad and all your embossing powders!  This week at Make My Monday, we really want to see what you can do with some HEAT EMBOSSING!

Here's my card~

Details~




I've used a Versamark pad, black embossing powder by Stampendous!, rhinestones and key stamp by Prima, a sentiment by Papertrey Ink, background stamp by Tim Holtz, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I love this color scheme and I knew immediately that I wanted to heat emboss black onto kraft--I just really like the way it looks!  I couldn't get a good shot of the shine, sorry, but I did heat emboss all black images except the sentiment! :)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card!  I hope you come and join us this week and don't forget to visit the other DT members and leave some love with them as well!  Happy stamping! :)

10 comments:

Suzi B said...

A gorgeous, elegant card Mynnette.
Suzi B xx

Emily Keaton said...

Incredibly cool! I love these colors and blend of fancy elements :-)

Rossella said...

Stunning colours and gorgeous card,
Rosie x

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the colors Mynnette and the pretty ribbon! Beautiful card ;)

sandie said...

wow-you heat embossed the background! That is amazing-it looks like DSP-that is true skill-I am still learning! I love that bow, just so striking against the black x

Pia S said...

What a great card, full of different stamps and details! I love black against kraft too. You've made such a pretty embossed background - before reading your post (I always look at the photos before I read) I thought you had used a DP as background.

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the ribbon xxx

Cazro said...

Lovely colour choices and superb stamping. Loving the ribbon. Caz

JayBe said...

What a gorgeous card, Mynnette - I love your choice of colour scheme and the little embossed key panels are fab!

Thanx for your kind comments and welcome to the MMM team, hun. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hugz, Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Georgeous vintage card Mynnette!
Pearl x