Saturday, March 2, 2013

52CCT: Getting a little sketchy...

Hi, friends!  It's another Saturday morning and that means it's time for another NEW 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown challenge!!!  Louise is our hostess this month and she's concocted an amazing sketch for you to follow this week.

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Details~



I've used patterned paper by DCVW, rhinestones by Kaiser Kraft and Prima, a sentiment from 7 Gypsies, a leaf stamp by Inspired By Stamping, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a quick peek!  I'm always so glad when I hear from you--your comments make my day!  I hope you come and join us this week and please do go and say hello to the other amazing ladies on the DT!  HUGS and Merry Stamping! :)

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is lovely and colourful Mynnette, love the blingy flower too - Jacqueline xx

Kristie said...

Very pretty take on the sketch. I love the stamps you used!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just lovely Mynnette and the bling in that pretty bloom...WOW!!!

Becky said...

What a lovely card!

sandie said...

I really like this Mynnette as you have simplified the sketch and used non traditional Christmas stamps, gives me some food for thought

Fabiola said...

très très jolie, j'aime ton interprétation du sketch, biz

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous! I really like the papers, that fabulous flower and sweet sentiment.

I'm delighted to be joining the team - thank you!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh so lovely Mynn! I love the striped paper with this - its fabulous. Hugs D

Patricia H said...

I really like your clean & simple approach to the sketch. The popped up flower with the blingy center adds a great little punch of pizzazz.

Louise van Vuren said...

WoW! Mynnette, I love what you have done with this - the stripes, the non-trad colours, the flower popping right off the card! It all adds up to one amazing card. Thanks for bringing my sketch to life in a very different way. You are one talented lady!

Louise xx

Ruth M said...

Hi Mynn,
what a wonderful card, I love all the fresh white space on the flower panel and the leafy stems framing the flower! Gorgeous embellishment in the flower centre too! The stripy paper was the perfect choice!
Ruth x