Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TSOT: Thinking of You

Welcome back to another post for this week's Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch challenge!  This week I went with blues and grays and a LOT of layers!

Here's this week's sketch~

My card~

Details~




I've used patterned paper by Memory Makers, die cuts by Spellbinders, a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to look at my card!  I appreciate you and I know that if you do the same for the other gals on this amazing DT that they'll appreciate it, too!  And do come and join us!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

7 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

As always you amaze me! Lovin the colours you have used. Makes is look vintage...new vintage! Great job. Hugs.

MJ said...

At first glance I thought those were snowflakes, but no! What a beautiful card, I love it.

Pia S said...

I love both the sketch and the card! Such a classy design!

Unknown said...

this is really lovely-i love the stamp and the colour combo! x

Lisa Elton said...

How PRETTY Mynnette! Love the colors you've used, there's an elegance to this my friend, well done ;)

Fabiola said...

oh quel chic...biz

Sarah said...

Stunning card! Love the colours and all the different elements you have added :)