Saturday, March 16, 2013

52CCT: Christmas Animals

Got any animal stamps?  NO birds or insects, but animals?  How creative are you?  Think you could use them to create a holiday card?!  I bet you can--and we'd love to see it this week over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!

Here's your challenge~

My card~

Details~




I've used glitter paper by DCWV, liquid pearls by Ranger, a sentiment by Hero Arts, and all other supplies used are from Stampin' Up!.

This was a fun card to make--I decided to use some white scraps I had lying around and add a panel to it to create a unique card.  I love it and will be using it more in the future!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you'll join us this week and that you'll say hello to the other DT gals and tell them how wonderful their cards are as well!  HUGS and Merry Stamping! :)

12 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

LOL! I adore your penguin!!! Well, it doesn't fly ;) I think it's a super card - love the elegant lace and border image - beautiful!

sarahstone said...

Your card is very unique and perfectly executed. Great job!

Becky said...

What an adorable card! Love the snowflakes.

Lisbeth K said...

Wow, I love this card!!!

Fabiola said...

elle est super chou mais c'est tout de même un oiseau! ;) biz

Jacqueline said...

Love your card Mynnette, a very cute penguin. They don't fly so they are nearly animals! - Jacqueline xx

Bev said...

What a cute penguin.
I wish I could make such a beautiful card out of scraps!

Bev x

Patricia H said...

I think your penguin is darling! I like the simple color scheme you chose for your fun tent-topper card. Your card is sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face! :)

Louise van Vuren said...

I LOVE this little guy, even if he isn't quite an animal, the card is fabulous, and made out of scraps? ...unbelievable - you are so clever! Thanks for being such a good sport with this challenge Mynn,

Louise xx

Ruth M said...

I love your penguin tent topper card Mynn, beautiful! The glitter paper is gorgeous and adds such a luxurious touch! I love the popped up snowflake circles too! Ruth x

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness Mynnette - what a great card!!! Love that penguin and the way you put it all together. Just wonderful :o) Hugs D

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous card, love pinguin.