Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Inkspirational: March Color Challenge

Who's ready to see some green?!  I AM!  We had a HUGE snow storm hit us and the white is getting a little bit boring...it's beautiful but I just think I'm ready for spring and some green!  Which is what we'd like to see this week over at Inkspirational!

Our sponsor this month is~
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0102/6392/t/10/assets/logo.png?195

The winner of the March challenges 
will receive a $20 gift card to this amazing store!

Here's the challenge prompt~

My card~

Details~



I've used stamps from our sponsor, Inspired By Stamping, patterned paper by DCWV, rhinestones from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Please do come and join us this week for our fun spring time monochrome!  I can't wait to see what you create!  While you're at it, please take some time to say hello to the other gals on our DT PLUS our fabulous guest DTs from IBS!  Happy stamping! :)

11 comments:

Becky said...

What a lovely card. Wonderful layering and colors.

sandie said...

How lovely are these leaves and a truly beautiful sentiment x

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Mynnette, love the wispy leaves. Yes I too am ready for spring and GREEN!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very pretty, Mynnette! I liked this challenge, all the shades of green. So appropriate for this time of year.

Thanks for letting us gals at IBS play along with you. :)

Unknown said...

Mynn I love that basket weave paper! The stamping and shades of green are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Mynnette!
I really like how you carried over the leaf stamps from one paper to the next and your layering is great! Such a clever design!
- Shauna

Fabiola said...

très chic! biz

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love your card design, and I love the green. :-)

Marina said...

Hi Mynette
I love the multi-tonal stmping of the leaf stamp and the layering. The little flower and gems are the perfect finishing touch.
Marina

Ruth M said...

Oh my word, Mynn, what a beautiful card, a lovely mix of greens and I love the layered look of the stamping on the patterned paper carried over to the white panel - stunning! fabulous foliage image used to wonderful effect!
Ruth x

Lisbeth K said...

I really love how you stamped both papers with these leafy stems! Great colors and layout too!