Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Inkspirational: March Photo Inkspiration Challenge

Well, it's an odd year this year.  Easter is in March!  Okay, so it's the very last day, but still!  I am so used to seeing Easter in April so this totally threw me and I KNEW I'd need help getting Easter cards done!  Hence the photo for this week's Inkspirational challenge!

Our sponsor this month is~
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0102/6392/t/10/assets/logo.png?195

The winner of the March challenges 
will receive a $20 gift card to this amazing store!

Here's the challenge prompt~

My card~

Details~





I've used stamps from our fabulous sponsor, Inspired By Stamping, a rhinestone swirl and other rhinestones by Prima, a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you'll come and join us this week because I really love seeing the creations that are inkspired by our challenges!  Speaking of fabulous creations, please say hello to the other DT gals as well as our GDT pals from IBS and leave some love!  Happy stamping! :)

10 comments:

sandie said...

Gorgeous Mynnette, I love the bunny and the added gems on the eggs are just right x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute, cute card! Love those popped up eggs

Lisa Elton said...

Well hippity hoppity how cute is this! Sweet Easter card Mynnette ;)

Joanna said...

Very sweet card! Hugs, J

Tara Cardwell said...

Super cute bunny!

Thanks for the rules reminder on mine - added the challenge photo now.

Tara

Kylie said...

Wonderful card, Mynnette. I love how you have used those gorgeous stamps from our sponsor and that beautiful flourish of gems! xx

Marina said...

Hi Mynette
I love the bling on this card and the lovely pastel stamping. Great shape too.
Marina

Lisbeth K said...

Beautiful card, love the stamps you've used! And the colors are so beautiful together:)

Ruth M said...

Absolutely adorable Mynnette, what a pretty and springy Easter card! I love that you made a tent topper card - I haven't made one of those in a while - thanks for the reminder!
Ruth x

Unknown said...

Hi Mynn! Ughh I don't know if I will every catch up after being out of town! This card is just fabulous! I love the fold, the bling, the bunny, the eggs....LOL everything about it. Have a wonderful day!
hugs,
Ellen