Sunday, March 24, 2013

Going green...on a totally white day.

***WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY POST.***

Hello!  Yes, it is finally SPRING!  But not really, lol!  We've been snowed in from Church today!  Lucky for me as our internet was out yesterday.  It's now back on so I can share with you three cards I made for the Great Impressions monthly challenge which is themed "Going Green."  I LOVE GI stamps and so I couldn't just make one card, I had to make three!

Here's the first card I made~

Details~



Inside~



This card uses a fabulous silhouette image and fun and swirly sentiment by Great Impressions, patterned paper by Recollections, a grid stamp by Kaiser Kraft, bubble wrap (yep!), baker's twine from my stash and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!

Here's the second card I made~

Details~




This card uses a fun sentiment/image all in one by Great Impressions, a yellow Sakura glitter gel pen (daisy centers), and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Third and last card I made~

Details~





This card features another one of my favorite silhouette images from Great Impressions and a sweet sentiment by Great Impressions as well, a chicken wire texture stamp by Kaiser Kraft, bubble wrap (I LOVE using this stuff!), liquid pearls by Ranger, and the rest are supplies from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my green creations!  I hope you like what you see and I hope that you join in the fun this month at the Great Impressions blog!  You've got about a week left to enter this fabulous challenge!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

6 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Three beautiful monochrome makes Mynnette! Fabulous stamping. Xx

Lisa Elton said...

Mynnette these are lovely! The fresh spring greens on the crisp white cardstock has me longing for spring to REALLY get here...brrr!

Jenny said...

All of your cards turned out beautifully...I didn't even get sick of looking at all that green! (lol!) Thanks so much for playing with us at Great Impressions Stamps Mynnette!

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous green cards Mynn! I think the first one is my favorite - but must admit that the third one also got a gasp of "wow". Hugs D

Zippy said...

Three gorgeous cards, really love the green xxx

Mary Marsh said...

I love all 3 of your cards Mynette-the silhouette images from GI are just fabulous-thanks for sharing these beauties with us for the Great Impressions Stamps March "going green" challenge.