Monday, March 18, 2013

MMM: CAS Monochrome

Hi, friends!  We've got another wonderful challenge for you this week at Make My Monday!  We'd like you to make a CAS CARD and make sure to use a MONOCHROMATIC COLOR SCHEME.  I chose blues!

Here's my card~

Details~



I used bubble wrap, a sentiment by Kaiser Kraft, rhinestones by Prima, and all papers are by Stampin' Up!.

Isn't bubble wrap just amazing!  I have really learned a lot as I've made my journey through card making and blogging with all you wonderful people and I have to say that learning how to use mixed media materials really has broadened my horizons--I hope you try it today!  Just a quick tip--when cutting out your shapes, make sure you don't puncture the "bubbles" as this will make it hard to keep ink on and stamp. :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I am so grateful to each and every one of you and hope to you come and join us this week at Make My Monday!!!  Don't forget to take a peek at the other amazing DT creations as well!  Happy stamping! :)

8 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Great 'Bubble' stamping Mynnette. A lovely card. Xx

Rossella said...

This is wonderful, Mynette.
Rosie x

Suzi B said...

Love this random, bubble wrap stamped card.
Suzi B xx

Fliss said...

Fabulous use of bubble wrap Mynnette, such a gorgeous effect and the simplicity is stunning.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Lisa Elton said...

So very pretty Mynnette! I like your fun design and the mixture of blues! Hope you're doing well ;)

Pia S said...

Amazing - can't believe you've made the spots with bubble wrap - such a great idea and a cool design!

Jacqueline said...

A brilliant technique Mynnette, love the different tones of blue too - Jacqueline xx

Bev said...

A super card Mynnette, I love all the blue tones and a technique I had forgotten about, so thanks for the reminder.

Bev x