Thursday, March 21, 2013

FYI: Hot Air Balloon

Hi, friends!  It's time for another challenge at For Your Inspiration!  We've got a super fabulous photo inspiration for your crafting enjoyment for the next few weeks.

Here it is~
Challenge #42 3-21-13

My card~

Details~





I've used a digi image by Milk n' Coffee Digital Designs, a cloud die by Die Namics, glitter paper and gems from my stash, a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, a sentiment by Papertrey Ink, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you come and join us this time around--I'd love to see what you make!  Please stop and leave some love with the other DT gals as well!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

6 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Love the sparkly clouds! Such a great take on the photo.

Becky said...

This is adorable!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

So cute!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Mynnette! I like your sparkly clouds blowing off the edge of your card and her flowing hair!

Jacqueline said...

This is so pretty, love the sparkle on the clouds and your image of the balloon is gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card - love the sparkle clouds~