Saturday, March 9, 2013

52CCT: Color Challenge

Welcome to another weekly 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown challenge!  This week we've got an absolutely BRILLIANT color scheme for you to play with! I had such fun making this one!!!

Here's the challenge~

My card~

Details~




I've used a card base by DCVW, gold tissue paper by Hallmark, a rhinestone swirl by Prima, black rhinestones by Zva, gold embossing powder by Stampendous!, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to come and take a peek!  I'd love to see what YOU create for our challenge this week--it's never too early to start your holiday card making! ;)  Also, please pop over to see what the other gals have made and leave them some love as well.  Merry stamping, friends! :)

13 comments:

Ruth M said...

LOVE this card Mynnette, the gold tissue paper is an inspired touch and the rhinestone swirl is gorgeous! Love the dotty card base and the jaunty angle of the panel, a fabulous festive card!
{{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Suze Bain said...

What a fabulous colour combo Mynnette. A gorgeous card. Xx

Pia S said...

What a fabulous color challenge! The black, white and gold color combination is such an elegant one! I love anything with spots, so I approve of your choice of paper for the background. And the swirl of bling adds to the elegant feel of this card. Nicely done, Mynnette!

Deborah Frings said...

Lovely! Love this stamp - so festive and I do like the black gems too!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Mynnette! I like the gold embossing and the fun sentiment collage!

Fabiola said...

elle est trop bien, tellement chic, biz

Kim S said...

So beautifully elegant!

sarahstone said...

Mynnette, I love your subway-art style sentiment on your card. It's really cool! Great card this week!

Jacqueline said...

LOVE the gold paper Mynnette - stunning work - Jacqueline xx

Patricia H said...

The black rhinestones look fantastic mixed in with the gold embossing. Very nice!

sandie said...

oh just lovely, I love how you have embossed the sentiment and the added gems are perfect-I want to try to give this a go as I have some gold embossing powder as yet un used x

Louise van Vuren said...

Love what you did with the colours, the polka dots are a brilliant backdrop for the sentiment, and black gems....wow!

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my Mynnette - I love what you've done with this card. The polka dots are fabulous as is the embossing.

You've been a busy gal lately. I miss a couple of days with checking in and you suddenly have so many amazing projects posted. I'm envious of your crafting time :O) Hugs dear friend. D