Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TSOT: Thank You

Hi, friends!  Well, I decided to go incredibly CAS this week for our Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch challenge!  And here's the other thing--NO stamping!  What?!  I do that every once in a while... :)

Here's this week's sketch~

My card~

Details~



I've used a dry embossing folder by Sizzix, rhinestones by Prima, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate each of you and your sweet comments!  I hope you come and play along this week and that you will tell the other girls on the DT how amazing their creations are as well!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful cas card!

Pia S said...

CAS perfection! Just curious about one thing, as I know you do a lot of great sketches - do you start out with a sketch, then you make your card, or is it usually the other way round?

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely lovely! A really elegant card!

Sarah said...

This is truly stunning! I love how elegant it is and your choice of colour and little bit of bling is perfect :)